Please join us for the 3rd annual workshop on design-based implementation research hosted by Barry Fishman, Bill Penuel, and Tiffany Clark. The workshop is for individuals and teams interested in learning about how to develop proposals for, organize, and write about DBIR research projects. The workshop is designed for both individual researchers and practitioners in K-12, higher education, and informal settings, as well as to teams that comprise both researchers and practitioners from these settings. Teams may be composed of participants from either newly forming or mature research-practice partnerships.
The workshop will take place at the University of Colorado Boulder on July 19-21, 2017.
Participants in the workshop will have the opportunity to:
- Gain practice with using tools and routines for negotiating the focus of joint work in a partnership
- Learn about ways to organize the collaborative design process equitably and to fit local circumstances
- Analyze different plans for studying and using implementation evidence
- Devise strategies for local capacity building within their teams and in local educational systems
- Discuss approaches to publishing results from DBIR studies
If you are interested in participating and would like to receive updates about the workshop, please join our mailing list by completing the form below. You can also follow us on Twitter for the latest news!