Registration will be available in February 2017 and is required for each person attending the workshop. Your registration fee will include:
- Access to the workshop for all three days
- Lunch on Thursday and Friday
- Morning and afternoon refreshment breaks
- A networking reception on Wednesday evening
- DBIR resources, including an online space for sharing materials and products from the workshop
Participants are responsible for making their own travel and lodging arrangements. Travel information can be found here.
- $895 for faculty, research scientists, and postdoctoral scholars
- $725 for students
- $595 for practitioners (e.g., teachers, museum staff, district or school leaders)
Please note: There will be an additional $50 fee for registration after 11:59 pm MST on May 15, 2017. There are no discounts available for this workshop.
This is a private event and only registrants and their registered guests will be allowed to attend conference sessions, events, and receptions. As per the laws of the State of Colorado and the policies of the University of Colorado Boulder, all registrants should hereby be aware that some portion of the registration fee will be used to purchase alcoholic beverages.