The Research-Practice Partnerships Forum is a monthly webinar series created by the Research + Practice Collaboratory to offer information, strategies, and discussion about partnership experiences. Every third Thursday of the month, the host, Bill Penuel, is joined by a panel of researchers and educators participating in research-practice partnerships around the country to share tools and insights to support new and ongoing collaborations.
The inaugural forum took place on Thursday, October 15, about “Getting a Partnership Started.” Check out the follow-up story to learn more about what was discussed or watch the webinar recording. In addition, see below for helpful resources that each of the panelists shared.
October 2015 RPP Forum panelists included:
Bellevue School District – University of Washington Partnership
- Angie DiLoreto, Bellevue School District
- Nancy Vye, Learning in Informal & Formal Environments (LIFE) Center
Get Real! Science
- April Luehmann, University of Rochester, Warner School of Education
Stanford University – San Francisco Unified School District Partnership
- Ritu Khanna & Norma Ming, San Francisco Unified School District
- Laura Wentworth, California Education Partners
Join the conversation on Twitter using #RPPchat!