How can we tell when our partnerships are working well? What kind of outcomes can we look for and measure?
February’s RPP Forum, which aired on February 18, addresses the topic: “Measuring Results of Partnerships.” You can watch the webinar recording here.
The Research-Practice Partnerships Forum is a monthly webinar series created by the Research + Practice Collaboratory to discuss challenges, successes, and strategies for doing collaborative work in education. Host, Bill Penuel invites a panel of researchers and educators involved in research-practice partnerships across the country to share their experiences and recommended resources. Join the live stream every third Thursday and follow the conversation on Twitter (#RPPchat).
Panelists for February 18 include:
- Elaine Allensworth, UChicago Consortium on School Research (CCSR)
- Erin Henrick, Vanderbilt University
- Jennifer Lin Russell, University of Pittsburgh
- Jim Ryan, San Francisco Unified School District, Mathematics Department
- Marco Muñoz, Jefferson County Public Schools, Louisville, KY
- Suzanne Donovan, Strategic Education Research Partnership (SERP)
Explore recommended partnership resources shared by panelists, listed below.
Please join us for the next RPP Forum, Sustaining Partnerships, on March 17, 2016.