Panelists discussed their “Roles in Partnerships” during the third RPP Forum on December 17, 2015, 5:00–6:00 pm ET.
In this forum, panelists discussed the following:
- How do partners negotiate roles and responsibilities in their collaborative work?
- How do they balance their commitments and priorities to the partnership and to their own organizations?
Watch the webinar recording to hear what panelists said about their experiences working together. In addition, see below for helpful resources that each of the panelists shared.
December 2015 RPP Forum panelists included:
Maine Mathematics and Science Alliance (MMSA)
- Pamela Buffington, Education Development Center (EDC)
- Josephine Louie, Education Development Center (EDC)
- Sue Allen, Allen & Associates
- Alyson Saunders, Dexter Regional High School
Seattle-Renton UW Partnership
- Tana Jo Peterman, University of Washington
- Kerri Wingert, University of Washington
DCPS-University of Maryland College Park Partnership
- Nichole Pinkard, DePaul University
Please join us for the next RPP Forum, offered every third Thursday of the month at 5pm EST. On January 21, 2016 a new group of panelists will be addressing “Challenges in Partnerships”.